Atlas auto haulers are known for solid construction. These rounded top trailers are framed with steel tubing with 3/8" plywood lining. Other features are:
• Frame: Steel tube main rails, 16" on center chassis, 102" wide, triple tube tongue (20' or longer), beavertail, undercoated chassis, partial side and front posts, dust barrier/sealed sidewalls, welded safety chains w/clasps, formed steel rear header, vertical hat post front wall w/roof bow top & bottom plates, sand pad.
• Axle & Tire: Torflex axle, electric brakes w/breakaway box, E-Z lube hubs with grease caps, 15" white spoke wheels, premium radial tires, chromed steel center caps.
• Exterior: Seamless one-piece aluminum roofing, .080 mill finish extruded aluminum roof cove, 24" high aluminum tread plate stoneguard finished w/trimlock, .030 smooth aluminum exterior available in a wide range of colors, .030 wrapped rear w/aluminum trim, color matching screws in white, black, red, gray & silver, 5" screw pattern, fiberglass radius front cap, aluminum fenders and skirts, DOT/CSA lighting, sealed clearance lights, rear tail lights mounted in cornerposts, injection molded license plate bracket w/light, 35" vapor barrier.
• Interior: 3/4" Advantech decking, 3/8" plywood wall liner, 4-5000# floor D-Rings, 4-12V dome lights, 2-nonpowered roof vents, 2-12V wall switches.
• Doors: Welded aluminum frame, tube steel frame side door rough openings, aluminum trimmed rough openings, double sealed 48" side door, 4000# rear ramp spring assist, camlock latches, holdbacks on all doors, safety spring chains for side door.